Aceptik - chlorhexidine Gluconate - cetrimide & isopropyl Alcohol Antiseptic liquid 1 Liter
⮞ Broad Spectrum Microbicide shows a superior effect on Staph
⮞ Effective especially in reducing cross-infection in hospitals
⮞ Effective even in the presence of organic matter
⮞ Effective against HIV
⮞ Versatile & time-tested Pleasant fragrance
Area Of Application on Skin -
• For minor abrasions, stings, insect bites & grazes.
• Minor burns and scalds & shaving cuts
• Blisters and sores
• Spots and blackheads
• Sunburns, nappy rash, chapped skin
• New tattoos, blisters, etc.
• Aceptik LA can be used for Psoriasis.
• To flatten and fade keloid scars
On Instruments & Equipments
• Washing of Hospital equipment
• Cleansing of catheters, drainage tubes, tubings, etc (Prior to sterilization)
• Disinfection of used instruments, bedpans, sputum mugs, etc.
• Disinfection & cleaning of toilets, ward furniture.
• Swabbing of floors.
• It has multiple uses in pharmaceutical sterile sections.
• ChlorhexidineGluconateSoln.IP-0.3%v/v •CetrimideIP-0.6%w/v
• Isopropyl Alcohol IP-3.0%v/v
• Instruments containing mirror or other cemented glass components should not be immersed in Aceptiksolutions.
• Prolonged immersion of rubber appliances in Aceptiksolutions is not recommended.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Brand||Raman & Weil|