Bactoprep Alcohol Skin Antiseptic with 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
⮞ Microbicidal Against all Bacteria including MRSA, EHEC, Fungi, and viruses.
⮞ Residual Effect throughout the procedure.
⮞ No Staining as BactoPrep is colorless.
⮞ Rapid Healing of skin after surgery.
⮞ Highly Effective in the prevention of CRBSI and CVC colonization.
⮞ Can be used to clean the site prior to CVC insertion & maintenance of catheters.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Composition- Each 100gms contain
• Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution IF. Equivalent to Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% w/v
• Ethanol (95%) IF. 80% v/v Excipients q.s
Mode of use - Ready to use without dilution. Use externally and undiluted only
• Skin disinfection: Wet with a swab of BactoPrep, the area to be disinfected and allow to dry.
• Dries up quickly - within 30 seconds.
• Exposure time - at least 15 seconds.
• Store in a cool place, protect from light.
• Keep out of the eyes and reach of children.
|Brand||Raman & Weil|