Cutasept-F For Skin DisinfectionRaman & Weil
⮞ Kills all the Microorganisms immediately.
⮞ Long-term microbicidal Effect
⮞ Cutasept F Excellent "Dressing" Antiseptic
⮞ Kills all micro-organisms within 30 seconds.
⮞ Keeps the operation site Skin suture free of germs.
⮞ Long-term residual effect.
⮞ Excellent skin tolerance.
⮞ No staining as Cutasept F is colorless
⮞ Rapid healing
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Composition - Each 100 gms contains
• Isopropanol 63.0 gms
• Benzalkonium Chloride .025 gms
Directions for Use -
• Apply 5-10 secs. prior to preparation for injections/ withdrawals
• For pre-&post-operative skin and skin, with a swab dipped in Cutasept F with dressing forceps. Leave until dry.
Areas of Application: For Skin disinfection
• Before and after injections, especially for infants and diabetics
• Before and after insertion of drips
• Before and after blood removal
• Before and after punctures and small medicinal operations
• Before and after the insertion of catheters, endoscopes, etc.
• For dressing minor injuries, wounds, and sutures
• For bacterial and mycotic eczematous infections
• During plaster removal and change, Under complete anesthesia, it can be applied to open wounds.
• Do not use electrical appliances until complete drying takes place (30 sec.)
• Keep away from open flame
• keep away from the immediate vicinity of eyes
• Do not use on mucous membranes
|Brand||Raman & Weil|