Digital Radiography (Ceiling Suspended) MARS 15 - 80
⮞ Superb image quality due to fine pixels & high contrast range
⮞ Efficient and user-friendly workflow due to DICOM based system
⮞ Digital touch display on tube stand for various parameters selection
⮞ Unlimited positioning freedom
⮞ High-resolution 3K x 3K detector
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
Allengers Digix series of Digital Radiography Systems (Ceiling Suspended system with Auto Tracking / Auto Positioning feature) are specialized models for general and specialized radiography applications.
• Fully motorized 3D ceiling suspended stand with auto-tracking facility for table & vertical bucky.
• Tracks detector positioning (vertical stand or 6-way table) for accurate source to detector positioning.
• The preview image is available in less than 3 seconds (no long wait for patients).
• Digital touch display on tube stands for various parameters selection.
• Oblique tracking of tube head synchronized with FPD in VBS (optional).
• Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together).
• Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast range.
• Efficient and user-friendly workflow due to DICOM-based system.
• Easy to connect with existing HIS / HMS / RIS / PACS in a hospital environment.
• The post-processing feature adds more to the image quality.
• Unlimited positioning freedom.
• High-resolution 3K x 3K detector.
• DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
• Integra X integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|