Digital Radiography (Ceiling Suspended) Digix FDX
⮞ Preview image is available in less than 5 seconds
⮞ Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast range
⮞ APR programs: More than 1000 programs
⮞ Unlimited positioning freedom
⮞ Oblique tracking of tube head synchronized with FPD in VBS
⮞ Rating: 65 / 80 KW (800 / 1000 mA)
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
Allengers Digix FDX system, a US FDA-approved diagnostic Digital Radiography system, intended for general purpose Radiography.
• Fully motorized 3D ceiling suspended stand with the auto-tracking facility of the tube for table & vertical bucky.
• The preview image is available in less than 5 seconds (no long wait for patients).
• Digital touch display on tube stands for various parameters selection.
• Oblique tracking of tube head synchronized with FPD in VBS.
• Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together).
• Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast range.
• APR programs: More than 1000 programs. Expandable as per user’s requirement.
• Efficient and user-friendly workflow due to DICOM-based system.
• Easy to connect with existing HIS / HMS / RIS / PACS in a hospital environment.
• The post-processing feature adds more details to the image quality.
• Tracks detector positioning (vertical stand or 6-way table) for accurate source to detector positioning.
• Unlimited positioning freedom.
• Automatic collimator for automatic selection of field size as per the exam view/organ selection on panel.
• DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
• Workstation with a fully integrated system.
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|