Digital Radiography System (Ceiling Free) MARS 15 - 80
⮞ Contrast-enhanced digital image processing.
⮞ Preview image is available in less than 3 seconds
⮞ Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast image
⮞ Image stitching software (optional)
⮞ Integra X Integrated system for exposure and image parameters control
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
Allengers Digix ECO Plus an economical series of digital radiography systems are specialized models for general radiographic applications.
• Contrast-enhanced digital image processing.
•. Digital image processing (overcome errors in exposure factor selection) for enhanced details.
• The preview image is available in less than 3 seconds (no long wait for patients).
• Versatile moveable detector stand having an inbuilt FPD/Wi-fi FPD to enable all types of radiographs with a mobile table (MobiT / MobiT4 / MobiT6).
• Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together).
• Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast image.
• Efficient and user-friendly workflow due to the DICOM-based system.
• Easy to connect with existing HIS/HMS/RIS/PACS in a hospital environment.
• Post-processing adds more to the image quality.
• Image stitching software (optional).
• Integra X Integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.
• DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|