Digital Radiography System (Mobile)15 DR / 20 DR / 32 DR
⮞ 14" x 17" wireless FPD
⮞ Customer-specific unlimited APR programming
⮞ Motor-assisted noise-free movements
⮞ Separate power pack for X-Ray generator, motor drive & console PC
⮞ 360° rotation of equipment without disturbing its center
⮞ Telescopic swivel tube arm with ±270° rotation
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
Allengers Digix Series of digital radiography systems with universal U-Arm stand are specialized models for general and specialized radiography applications.
• 14" x 17" wireless FPD.
• Customer-specific unlimited APR programming.
• Motor-assisted noise-free movements.
• Separate power pack for X-Ray generator, motor drive, and console PC.
• 360° rotation of equipment without disturbing its center.
• Telescopic swivel tube arm with ±270° rotation.
• Inch move controls for precise positioning of the equipment with respect to the patient.
• Most suitable in a hospital setup where mobile radiographs are performed on patients (pediatric/adult) who are incapable of being moved or are difficult to move.
• User-friendly large touch screen operating console.
• Images are displayed on the integrated monitor, as such retakes can be immediately undertaken & additional image views can be chosen.
• Examinations are swift with high definition digital images produced within seconds after exposure.
• The immediate reproducibility of images enables trauma assessment teams to act instantly on the clinical information e.g., doctors can interpret fractures immediately in the
• Exposure without detector
• Mobile DR can be synchronized with the existing hospital network.
• Integra X integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.
• DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|