Digital Radiography System (Mobile)MARS 6 / 15
⮞ Manual driven Mobile DR System.
⮞ 14" x 17" wireless Flat Panel Detector.
⮞ User-friendly large touch screen operating console.
⮞ Operates on just 15 Amps / 230 Volt (single phase)
⮞ LAN connectivity with DICOM printer
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
RollX DR a Mobile X-Ray system is based on HF XRay generation technology
• Manual driven Mobile DR System.
• 14" x 17" wireless Flat Panel Detector.
• User-friendly large touch screen operating console.
• Images are displayed on the integrated monitor, as such retakes can be immediately undertaken & additional image views can be chosen.
• Examinations are swift with high definition digital images produced within seconds after exposure.
• The immediate reproducibility of images enables trauma assessment teams to act instantly on the clinical information e.g., doctors can interpret fractures immediately in the
• emergency/trauma room.
• Integra X integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.
• on just 15 Amps / 230 Volt (single phase) standard wall socket.
• Exposure without a detector.
• LAN connectivity with DICOM printer.
• DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|