Electroencephalograph (EEG Machine) VIRGO
⮞ 24 / 32 / 40 Channel EEG.
⮞ Plug & play USB with portable EEG (no need of external supply).
⮞ Lightweight & compact amplifier with high quality of electrodes.
⮞ Features like Amplitude Integrated EEG (AEEG), CSA/DSA frequency distribution
⮞ User editable unlimited numbers of montages
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
Allengers Virgo series of EEG test system is a digital signal processing and brain mapping technique
• 24 / 32 / 40 Channel EEG.
• Plug & play USB with portable EEG (no need for external supply).
• Lightweight & compact amplifier with high-quality electrodes.
• Features like Amplitude Integrated EEG (AEEG), CSA/DSA frequency distribution, brain mapping, etc.
• User editable unlimited numbers of montages.
• Facility to send EEG data through E-Mail and export in MATALAB/Lab view/media player format.
• Optional: Synchronized high-resolution MPEG-4 video with EEG recording.
• Optional: SPO2, HR & pleth recording facility.
• Optional: Battery, high end camera (pan, tilt & zoom).
• An EEG is a test that detects abnormalities in your brain waves, or in the electrical activity of your brain.
• During the procedure, electrodes consisting of small metal discs with thin wires are pasted onto your scalp. The electrodes detect tiny electrical charges that result from the activity of your brain cells.
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|