Fixed X-Ray System (RAD / FLUORO)MARS 40 - 80
⮞ Inbuilt microcontroller-based electronic overload protection device.
⮞ Self-diagnostic programme which ensures system check
⮞ Digital display of parameters.
⮞ Fluoro parameters control from SFD (model specific).
⮞ A dual-action hand switch with a retractable cord
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
Allengers MARS 40 - 80 KW range of High-Frequency X-Ray machines is specialized models for all general radiography and fluoroscopy applications
• Anatomical Programme (APR) with film density control in which exposure factors Viz.
• Inbuilt microcontroller-based electronic overload protection device.
• Self-diagnostic program which ensures system check and error display, thereby improving fast fault detection.
• Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) enables the auto-selection of radiographic factors, saves time, eliminates retakes, increases diagnostic capability
• Digital display of parameters.
• Fluoro parameters control from SFD (model specific).
• Floor to ceiling double-tube combinations with an image intensifier (model specific).
• A dual-action hand switch with a retractable cord for radiation protection of the operator.
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|