Multipara Monitor (MPM) LIBRA 10
⮞ 10” screen which gives 8 channel high resolution waveforms.
⮞ Direct Key operation for all important functions.
⮞ ST analysis, networking capabilities and many other features.
⮞ All ECG waveform display.
⮞ Night mode for patient comfort & to enhance TFT life
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product description -
Libra offers 10” screen which gives 8 channel high-resolution waveforms. It is a highly accurate, consistent, convenient simple to use bedside multipara patient monitor
• 10” screen which gives 8 channel high resolution waveforms.
• Direct Key operation for all important functions.
• ST analysis, networking capabilities and many other features.
• All ECG waveform display.
• Night mode for patient comfort & to enhance TFT life.
• 96 hrs. Graphical & tabular non-volatile trend storage.
• Standard parameters - 3/5 Lead ECG, NIBP, SPO2, Resp. and Temp.
• Arrhythmia detection with an on-screen message.
• Audio & visual alarms for vital signs.
• Adult, pediatric and neonate applications.
• Optional: Dual IBP, ETCO2, Thermal Printer, External VGA connectivity & CMS
• It measures, records, distributes, and display combinations of biometric values such as heart rate, SPO2, blood pressure, temperature, and more.
• High-capability & multi-function monitors are typically used in hospitals and clinics to ensure a high level of quality patient care
|Call For Price||Call For Enquiry - Toll Free 1800 266 8800|