OAC - Elbow Crutch AdjustableOAC
OAC - Elbow Crutch Adjustable
⮞ High load bearing
⮞ Pleasing aesthetics
⮞ Additional features & Functionality
⮞ Extremely comfortable
⮞ Ergonomic Design
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Elbow Crutch is a very sophisticated walking aid designed to provide full weight bearing when one or both legs are physically challenged because of a nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc. More and more professionals prefer usage of elbow crutch over the conventional Axillary crutch because of greater confidence of the patient, lessen fatigue, and trendy appearance.
More Details -
- The polymer handle is scientifically designed for ambidextrous use. It is aesthetically extremely pleasing. Soft gel on handle top gives it a cushiony soft feel, enhanced comfort, reduced impact and shock transfer to user’s hand and better grip. It is latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable.
- Adjustable height of the Elbow piece improves load bearing, provides uniform support to elbow and improved confidence.
- Flipping Elbow grip and hook loop closures hold the elbow tightly, reduce the chance of an accident. Hands remain free to work.
- It is constructed from high strength aluminum alloy tubes, which are strong, durable and have good weight bearing capacity. Anodized for long lasting, superior finish, and perfect aesthetics.
- High-performance TPE Pods provides excellent traction, high wear resistance, and high resilience.
- Max/Min adjustable height: 984/745±5 mm
- Weight bearing capacity: 110 Kg