Tynor Ankle Binder
Tynor - Ankle Binder
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
⮞ Dual Grip
⮞ Closed heel
⮞ Anatomic shape
⮞ Four-way stretch fabric
⮞ Controlled compression
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Ankle Binder is an effective device to support, compress and partially immobilize the ankle following injury or sprain to control pain, edema or inflammation. Composed of two components, compression sleeve, an elasticized strap. The sleeve is knitted in 3 dimensions so that it conforms to the complex anatomy of the anklet with exactness.
More Details -
- Elasticized wrap in a figure of eight improves ankle stability, prevents inversion or aversion injuries, allows controlled compression and pain relief.
- Anatomically shaped with mellowed heel portion for better compression and grip, easy ankle movement. Perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of the ankle improves comfort.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and colorfastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven airspace retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.