Tynor - Cervical Orthosis - Philadelphia - Plastazote
Tynor -Cervical Orthosis -Philadelphia- Plastazote
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
⮞ Perfect immobilization
⮞ Ultimate comfort
⮞ Anatomically shaped
⮞ Well ventilated
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) An advanced collar with a scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other. The frontal opening allows it to be used in patients with the tracheotomy, It also helps in good ventilation of the area. Swollen balloon shape makes it an ideal collar for treating burn patients.
More Details -
- Pre-formed chin provides chin lock, arrests the neck rotation for strong immobilization. The rest to the chin improves comfort.
- Anatomical and balloon design offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Hypoallergenic materials ensure no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, compatible for geriatric use, improves compliance.
- Tracheotomy opening allows use along with endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- Two-piece design allows easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity. Ethafoam body is light in weight, nonabsorbent, ensures easy cleaning and maintenance.