Tynor Child - Walker Boot
Tynor - Tynor Walker Boot
⮞ Sturdy Support
⮞ Enhanced mobility
⮞ Maintains normal gait
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Tynor Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for castor can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
More Details -
- Wider Rocker Bottom promotes natural gait, reduces plantar pressure and enhances stability. Broad, Strong foot casing provides full protection and rigid immobilization to ankle & foot. It stabilizes the foot, ankle and the lower leg.
- Strong & Rigid upright bars improve immobilization of the lower leg & the ankle.
- The highly functional molded design is light in weight for better compliance. It ensures early ambulation of the patient with ankle fractures/injuries. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either foot.
- Foam liner and Pad set provides good cushioning, reduces the pressure of gripping straps & better grip.
- It is a substitute for castor can be used for early cast removal. Easy removal and application of the product allow good hygiene and maintenance of the area.
- Strapping loops with reverse buckle mechanism allow controlled tightening, enhanced immobilization, and the grip is easy to wear.