Tynor Elastic Knee Support
Tynor - Elastic Knee Support
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
⮞ Patellar Opening
⮞ Controlled compression
⮞ Sufficient de-loading
⮞ Free flexion movement
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Elastic Knee Support is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of knee de-loading, lateral immobilization and controlled compression around the knee. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
More Details -
- Strong Aluminum hinges ensure rigid side splinting but free flexion movement.
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position, can be used for Patellofemoral diseases.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Patellar cushion provides comfortable compression around the Patella and improves the grip of the product.
- Large dorsal opening ensures no buckling on knee flexion, no vasoconstriction on the dorsal area. Improves patient comfort and compliance.