Tynor Functional Knee Support
Tynor - Functional Knee Support
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
⮞ Easy application
⮞ Better Deloading
⮞ Controlled compression
⮞ Perfect lateral splinting
⮞ Anatomical design
Description - Functional Knee Support offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and a rigid lateral support and immobilization. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint. Because the front opening is convenient to apply and remove.
More Details -
- Biaxial heavy duty aluminum hinge mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight bearing and allows free flexion movement.
- Four-way stretchable fabric provides controlled and comfortable compression but no buckling, or vasoconstriction.
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Ergonomic design with anti-tourniquet straps ensures no constriction in blood flow, but the better grip of the product to the body. Anatomic construction provides better functionality and snug fit.