Tynor Knee Cap Comfeel - Pair
Tynor - Knee Cap Comfeel (Pair)
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
⮞ Soft Patella
⮞ Fine grip at the edges
⮞ Four-way stretch
⮞ Uniform compression
⮞ Simple pull-on application
⮞ Easy knee movement & Improved comfort
⮞ No Chondromalacia on prolonged use
Description - Knee Cap Comfeel is a next generation tubular product to provide mild compression, warmth, and support to the knee joint. It is used to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis or injury.
More Details -
- Anatomically shaped with reduced compression on patella ensures no Chondromalacia, even on prolonged use, provides better compression and grip, easy knee movement and Improved comfort.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and colorfastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven airspace retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.