Tynor Lumbo Lace pull Brace
Tynor - Lumbo Lace pull Brace
Sizes Available: Uni, Spl. Size
⮞ Lace pull Mechanism
⮞ Anatomical Back Panel
⮞ Independent top- bottom Pressure Control
⮞ Highly porous body
Description - Lumbo Lace pull Brace is an advanced brace designed with a semi-rigid posterior back panel and multiple pulleys are driven pull mechanism to emphasize controlled and independent pressuring effects, to stabilize lower back pain. It ergonomically braces waist, requires lesser force for old aged users to achieve high compression and immobilization. Recommended specifically for postoperative stabilization and multi-level decompression.
More Details -
- Lace pull mechanism provides independent pressure on thoracic and lumbar vertebrae. With pulley multiply effect, less force is required to provide a big compression.
- Highly recommended for decompression of the lumbar IVD. Compresses and stretches the abdominal cavity upwards to provide the decompression to Lumbar IVD’s.
- The front panel can house an anterior rigid plate for enhanced decompression of IVD.
- Rigid back panel improves the immobilization of the entire Lumbosacral region. Anatomically contoured shape provide posture correction.
- Ergonomic brace design allows a change of the degree of compression while wearing. Has a highly ventilated body. Provides royal aesthetics and a long functional life. One size fits a large population.