Tynor OA Knee Support - Neoprene Left Varus - Right Valgus
Tynor - OA Knee Support - Neoprene Left Varus - Right Valgus
⮞ Perfect lateral splinting
⮞ Simple mechanism for counterforce
⮞ Controlled four-way compression
⮞ Provides therapeutic warmth
Description - OA Knee Support (Neoprene) is designed scientifically to provide the counter force to correct varus or valgus thrust along with some offloading action. It helps to allay pain within a few weeks of use. It can also correct mild to medium varus/ valgus deformity of the knee with a prolonged use.
It offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and the rigid side support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
More Details -
- It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four-way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip and better durability. It has appealing aesthetics with good color fastness. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing. Top layer with unbroken loops offers a versatile closing system for a firm grip and universal sizing.
- Rigid Biaxial hinge mimics the natural knee joint provides good offloading action and free flexion movement. It supports the cruciate ligament at all flexion angles.
- Lateral Elasticized band provides a counter force to correct Varus or valgus thrust. Corrects mild to medium Varus or valgus deformity on prolonged use. Allay’s a pain in osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Wrap around anterior opening design and hook-loop closing system ensures easy wearing and removal. It allows customized compression, enhanced grip, and better-sizing flexibility. Good for even swollen or asymmetric knees. Easy for geriatric patients. Anti tourniquet strapping ensures no construction to blood flow but the better grip of the product to the body. Anatomical shape ensures good grip around the knee but bo bunching on knee bending.
- Anterior patellar opening with patellar buttress relieves patellar pressure, holds the patella in position, provides massaging action for increased blood flow and quicker healing.