Tynor Pelvic Traction Belt
Tynor - Pelvic Traction Belt
⮞ Accurate focus of the tractional force
⮞ Large Hook Loop area
⮞ Strong and sturdy
⮞ Improved aesthetics
Description - Pelvic Traction Belt is a traction halter which holds the pelvic area and pulls the sacral, lumbar and thoracic areas of the vertebral column. Pelvic traction belt through the slings on the two sides get attached to the spreader bar, traction pulley bracket, and the weights.
More Details -
- Ergonomic design and materials.
- Can be conveniently used in homes or hospitals
- Sturdy design for a long life and multiple uses
- Large hook loop area provides customized
- Compression and flexibility In sizing
- Oblique traction straps ensure the vector of the tractional force on to the LS vertebras