Tynor PF Night Splint Derotation
Tynor - PF Night Splint Derotation
Sizes Available: S, M, L
⮞ Customizable dorsiflexion
⮞ Day as well as a night splint
⮞ Comes with a de-rotation bar
⮞ Multipurpose device
Description- PF Night Splint is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg to prevent plantar flexion when required. The rigid casing provides support to lift the ankle, constraining the plantar flexion, enabling prevention of conditions like foot drop or contractures on prolonged bed rest. De-rotation Bar can be used for prevention of rotation post femur fracture.
More Details -
- Removable derotation bar blocks rotation of the leg for the perfect post-operative bone union, It enhances stability and can be easily removed when not required.
- Molded foot casing is durable, easy to clean, is aesthetically pleasing and ensures full protection to ankle & foot. It maintains the ankle joint in the neutral position.
- Effective Liner provides a thick padding and effective cushioning for better grip of the product. It reduces the pressure of gripping straps. Can be used to protect the diabetic foot. Extra Pad set can increase dorsiflexion.
- Highly functional Design, It is Light in weight, which enhances compliance. It has bilateral symmetry, so can be used for either foot. Easy to wear and remove. Can be used as a night splint for early healing. Ambulatory can be used as a day splint to prevent foot drop.
- The double strapping mechanism allows customization of the degree of dorsiflexion. It is very effective for plantar fasciitis.