Tynor - Wrist & Forearm Splint Right/Left
Tynor - Wrist and Forearm Splint- Child
⮞ Customizable splints
⮞ Anatomical thumb opening
⮞ Fabric body with inbuilt cushioning
⮞ Free finger and thumb movement
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Wrist and Forearm Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm but comfortable support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It maintains the wrist in the neutral/functional position.
More Details -
- Removable, anatomically shaped, double splinting ensure rigid immobilization. It can be customized to provide the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion.
- Lace pull mechanism allows tightening and loosening of the brace with a single pull stroke. Easy to wear and remove. Reverse buckle mechanism ensures controlled tightening and better immobilization.
- Ergonomic and sleek design. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either hand. Elegant tabs enhance aesthetics. Lightweight enhances compliance.
- A long length of the brace ensures enhanced immobilization. Brace abuts the palmer crease, allows free finger movement.
- Made of PU lined matte fabric which enhances durability and aesthetics of the product. It provides the snug fitting, high cushioning and comfort.
- Built-in the opening for thumb abduction provides better pain relief and healing. Thumb remains relaxed without any fatigue.