Bacillo-floor - Surface Disinfectant Concentrate
⮞ Better economy, at 0.1% dilution.
⮞ Aldehyde free, and safe for all surfaces
⮞ Effectivity against a broad range of bacteria, fungi, even at 0.1% dilution.
⮞ It contains inbuilt "cleanses" for thorough cleaning.
⮞ Leave pleasant fragrance
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Composition - Each 100g contain :
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride-7g
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Fragrance, Excipients Q.s
Instructions For Use
- Use 0.1% dilution with water for rooms, wards, toilets, corridors, laboratories, kitchen, laundry rooms, pharmaceutical industry, etc For Critical Care Areas : (O.T.'s, I.C.U, N.I.C.U., etc.) use 2% solution
- 100ml in 5 Ltrs. water -Mopping / Fogging
- Wash floors and other tiled surfaces, taking care to cover corners and other inaccessible areas.
- For optimum effect, keep floors wet for 15 mins or more.
- Use the freshly diluted solution for optimum results.
- Aldehyde free, and safe for all surfaces of the health spheres, i.e. wards, corridors, toilets, pathological laboratories, dental clinics, kitchens, the pharmaceutical industry.
- Avoid contact with the concentrated solution.
- Do not mix with, any other cleansing.
|Brand||Raman & Weil|