Romsons Urocare Leg Bag set Capacity - 800 ml (Pack of 10)
⮞ Suitable for day & night use for incontinence.
⮞ Manufactured from soft clinical grade PVC sheeting.
⮞ Available with T type bottom outlet.
⮞ Non-return valve to prevent the backflow of urine.
⮞ Printed with easy to read scale.
⮞ Convenient for tying on the thigh with optional elastic straps.
⮞ Capacity: 800ml
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product Description -
• The urine bags come with a smooth kink resistant tubing with tapered connectors which facilitate secure connection with the penile sheath.
• The capacity of the urine bag is 800 ml and is available in a standard packing of 10 bags per box.
• As the name suggests, urine collection bags are used to collect and temporarily store urine. It is attached to a catheter (tube) that is connected to the patient's bladder through the urethra and the urine is passed through this tube into the urine bag. Such devices are used by people that may be suffering from urinary incontinence/ leakage, difficulty in urination, urinary tract infections, during and after certain types of urological and gynecological surgeries, and other ailments.
• Urine bags are made from medical grade PVC that is non-toxic and safe to use. It is important to ensure the quality of the PVC that is used to manufacture urine bags.
• Urine bags are available either as a leg bag or a drainage bag. A Leg urine bag is attached to the patient's thigh with elastic or hook & loop straps and allows them to move freely during the day. They have a smallholding capacity in comparison to a drainage urine bag and need to be emptied and cleaned more frequently. A drainage urine bag is used for patients that may be in wheelchairs or beds and is not attached to the patient's body. They can be used for a longer period of time and are commonly used during the night while the patient is asleep.
• It is advised to empty the drainage bag every four to eight hours, or if it becomes filled before then. Do not let the drain tube touch the container the urine is draining into when emptying the bag. Wash hands with soap and water before and after touching the catheter or drainage bag.
• Most urine bags are not recommended to be re-used for more than a month even with thorough cleaning every time the bag is drained. If the bag looks dirty or smells bad, then it should not be used and disposed of immediately.