Surgicare Premier Excellent Polymer Coated Powder-free Surgical glovesSurgicare
Surgicare - Surgicare Premier Excellent Polymer Coated Powder-free Surgical gloves
Available Sizes - 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8
Box of 50 pair
⮞ Type: Powder Free Polymer Coated Latex Surgical Gloves.
⮞ Primary Material: Natural Rubber Latex (NR)
⮞ Color: natural white
⮞ Design: Hand Specific, Curved finger, Beaded Cuff, Micro rough-textured
⮞ Powder Free Residue: < 2 mg/glove
⮞ Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide / Gamma as per Customer requirement
⮞ Shelf Life: 5 Years InoriginalpackagingIf stored as per storage instructions.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Surgicare Premier is made from Natural Rubber Latex. The glove is anatomically shaped with thumb ball effect, reducing hand fatigue during surgical procedures. Polymer-coated Surgicare provides excellent barrier protection for both doctor and patient.
Safety Features -
- Enhanced elasticity, tear strength and donning of powder-free gloves.
- Latex protein no more than 50µg of protein per dm2 eliminates the risk of Latex Allergy – Type 1.
- Inner Polymer Coating provides smooth and easy donning of gloves
- Chemical residue almost nil eliminates the risk of Contact Dermatitis – Type IV Allergy
- Micro-textured surface for excellent instrument grip and anti slip finish
- Sterilized in a validated process cycle as per ISO 11135:2014 norms SAL 10-6
- The absence of powder eliminates the dangers associated with powder, preventing granulomas, adhesions, fibrosis, and occupational asthma. Does not contaminate sterile work area.
- Manufactured in a clean environment to comply with EN 556 & ISO13485requirements
- Manufactured in dust free environment with low bioburden and therefore reduced pyrogen.
- EN 455-I:2000, EN 455-II:2015, EN 455-III:2015, ASTM D 3577:2009& ISO 10282:2014
- CE Mark- MOD Class lla / PPE cat.Ill
- Registered with USFDA (510K)
- Passes Biocompatibility test as per ISO 10993-10
Quality Control -
- 100% Inspected
- Passes Viral Penetration Test - ASTM F 1671:2007
- Factory Standard of AQL 0.65 for Pinholes