Tynor Elbow Support
Tynor - Elbow Support
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
⮞ Soft Elbow
⮞ Fine grip at edges
⮞ Four-way stretch
⮞ Uniform compression
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Elbow Support is widely used in orthopedic practice to provide firm compression, warmth & support to the forearm and the elbow joint, to allay pain inflammation and stiffness, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
More Details -
- Anatomically shaped with mellowed elbow portion for better compression, grip and easy elbow movement. Perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of elbow improves comfort.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a thermophilic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and colorfastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.