Tynor Knee Cap - PairTynor
Tynor - Knee Cap (Pair)
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
⮞ Four-way stretch
⮞ Uniform compression
⮞ Simple pull-on application
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Knee Cap are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the knee joint, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
More Details -
- Tapered shape and unique weave provide uniform compression throughout the surface of knee and firm support to the knee area.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and colorfastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven airspace retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.