Bactorub Blue - Alcohol Hand Rub & Skin Antiseptic
⮞ Complete bactericidal (MRSA), fungicidal, tuberculocidal hand rub
⮞ Ideal product for skin antiseptic
⮞ Excellent results against the microorganisms
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Bactorub Blue is a complete bactericidal (MRSA), fungicidal, tuberculocidal hand rub and an ideal product for skin antiseptic. Bactorub Blue shows excellent results against the following microorganisms in 30 seconds - Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhi, Klebsiella aerogenes, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin-Resistant, Staphylococcus aureus, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Enterococcus faecalis, Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans.
Composition - Each 100 gm contains:
- 2-propanol I. P.: 45 gms
- 1-propanol: 30 gms
- Ethyl- hexadecyl-dimethyl
- Ammonium-ethyl sulfate: 0.2 gms (Mecetronium Ethyl Sulphate) Emollients and Moisturizers
Use Of Application
- Use 3ml of Bactorub Blue (2 pushes of the dispenser). on clean DRY hands, rubbing for 30 secs for Hygienic Hand Disinfection.
- Rub 9ml for 1.5 -3 minutes on clean DRY hands, up to elbows for Surgical Hand Disinfection.
- Apply Bactorub Blue on operative and peri-operative skin region, to be treated, allow to dry (up to 30 secs) before incision.
- Paint skin thoroughly for optimum results.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
|Brand||Raman & Weil|