Bactorub Pink - Alcohol Hand Rub & Skin Antiseptic
⮞ Provides excellent skin protection
⮞ Excellent skin tolerability Even with the long-term use
⮞ Hygienic Hand Disinfection in 30 seconds
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 1 . P. 2.5% v/v Equivalent to Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.5% w/v
- Ethyl Alcohol I.P. 70% v/v
- Emolients and Moisturizers.
Range of Application - Disinfection of hands between patients and procedures in hospitals, medical or dental practices, and sterile pharmaceutical areas.
- Disinfection of non-injured skin
Rapid Hand Disinfection - Use 3ml of Bactorub (2 pushes of the dispenser) on clean dry hands, rubbing for 30 secs for Hygienic Hand Disinfection.
- Rub 9ml for 1.5 -3 minutes on clean DRY hands, up to elbows for Surgical Hand Disinfection for Skin Antisepsis
- Apply Bactorub on operative and peri-operative skin region, to be treated, allow to dry (up to 30 secs) before incision.
- Paint skin thoroughly for optimum results.
- Store in a cool place, protect from light.
- Keep out of eyes and ears.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Brand||Raman & Weil|