Glutihyde - Ortho-Phthalaldehyde high level Disinfectant solution- 5 Liters
⮞ Glutaraldehyde Free In-use solution has a low odor
⮞ Effective against glutaraldehyde - resistant mycobacteria
⮞ Rapid disinfection improve productivity allowing more endoscopes to be processed in less time
⮞ Long last efficiency allow reprocessing of more device per container than with glutaraldehyde
⮞ 6 Minute contact time
⮞ Size - 5 Liters
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Product Description - Glutihyde OPA is an ortho - Phthalaldehyde OPA based high-level disinfectant 6-minute contact time with Glutihyde OPAfor both manual and automated reprocessing means faster turnaround times.
Directions For Use -
• It does not require activation before use.
• High-Level Disinfection: It will destroy, all pathogenic microorganisms, including Mycobacterium tuberculosis, pathogenic fungi, and viruses. additional instructions and information regarding high-level disinfection.) contact time 6-minutes.
• Used at room temperature
• Broad-spectrum microbicidal, Tuberculocidal, Bactericidal, Viricidal, Yeasticidal and Sporicidal
• Ready-to-use, no mixing or activation required
• Contains Ortho-Phthalaldehyde 0.55%w/w For manual disinfection Shelf life after opening the Container: 81 days Shelf life of closed container: 24 months
Ortho - Phthalaldehyde 0.55%w/w Excipients O.S.
Colour: Alizarin Cyanine Green F
• Direct contact with skin may cause temporary
• Contact with OPA Solution may Stain clothing or environmental surfaces.
|Brand||Raman & Weil|