Aceptik Hospital Concentrate | Powerful Germicide Antiseptic Liquid (1 Liter)
⮞ Broad Spectrum Microbicide shows a superior effect on Staph
⮞ Effective especially in reducing cross-infection in hospitals
⮞ Effective even in the presence of organic matter
⮞ Nontoxic & Cost-effective
⮞ Contains CHG, which is effective against HIV
⮞ Compatible with skin pH
⮞ Versatile & time-tested Pleasant fragrance
⮞ Size - 1 liter
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Description - Aceptik HC has a broad-spectrum efficacy. This is a formulation, which contains an active antiseptic, & surfactants. So it is a unique combination that makes it effective on microorganisms.
Advantages of Aceptik HC
• On appropriate dilutions, Aceptik HC brings about 3 log reduction in the bacterial count (gram-ve and gram+ve).
• Cleans the affected areas off their bio-burden or organic material.
• Aceptik HC is a great all-rounder" Disinfectant-cum-Antiseptic
• Cetrimide IP -15.0%w/v
• Isopropyl Alcohol IP-7.0%v/v
Where to use Aceptik HC? General skin disinfection
• Disinfection of living tissues.
• Aseptic management of burns.
• Skin disinfection for pre-operative & other procedures.
• Cleaning & disinfection of dirty wounds.
|Brand||Raman & Weil|